Coming Back to Haunt Me
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

:3

The reality of her actions was made clear to her as he reacted, acting defensively toward her. She pulled back from him, not wanting to cause him further grief, and watched him carefully. Was he alright? Her prime concern was for him and his safety - she hadn't been trying to harm him, but when one was in a highly emotional state it could be hard to tell the difference. She could understand that for sure. Perhaps she had gone too far by physically touching him - he had not given her permission for such a thing and she'd done so without asking. She looked on shamefully as he became flustered, stammering a reply to her. No, it was she who had made the mistake. If he did not want to be touched then she should not have done so - she was the Angela, yes, but that did not give her the right to do anything like this.

"I am your Angela, but I am not the master of your body - I was wrong to touch you without permission. I apologize, and I hope that you can accept it" It would be wrong of her to give him any repercussions for his reaction, a reaction that she saw as being purely natural. "I should have realized that this was not the right time for a touch. Mercy...I would have reacted far worse than you, I feel, if you had done the same to me. You might be missing an ear by now" She tried to inject a bit of humor into it. "But again, I apologize." Naniko bowed her head to him, trying to show that she did mean what she had said. "I do not know why you think I would wish for you to leave. We are your family...we look out for one another."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread