Old Friends & New Memories
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Dhiate poked his head out, Amy reaching over a hand to scratch behind one of his ears affectionately. The wolf that was walking along the road was pointed out, bringing a sigh from Amy. Yes, I know. She steered the wagon so they were closer to the wolf, pushing back on Dhiate's head to tuck the slave out of sight. She didn't want him to attract bad attention. As willing as she was to sell him out to others, Amy wanted to make sure that the potential buyer was worthwhile first.

Pulling the wagon to a halt Amy smiled as she glanced down at the wolf. Good afternoon. I'm heading to Anathema. I can always make time to trade if you're interested though. Raoth had woken up when the wagon stopped, moving over to where Dhiate was. He silently glanced over, asking what was going on. Hearing the voices he sighed and pulled back, knowing it was just another trade. Silently he mouthed to Dhiate, indicating that the wolf was on for sale.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread