Old Friends & New Memories
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Trade+Winds);</style>
Cerberus
Word Count :: 262 OOC

At the mention of trade, Ceri’s eyes immediately fell on the knife that he’d tied around his wrist with the rope that once adorned his neck. He hadn’t traded anything in his life, and it might be fun to try it, he thought. But the knife he possessed was so old and the blade so dull that it had taken a great deal of work to cut his hair with it. The hilt did, however, have beautiful carvings in it, suggesting that perhaps the knife was handmade. He lifted his wrist, turning it over and touching a finger to the soft leather sheath that hid the blade. All I have is this, he said, showing the knife to the woman. What could I get for that?

Movement inside the carriage made him curious, and Cerberus stretched his neck forward to peek inside the window. He only caught a glimpse of the two canines inside before he drew his head back, considering that perhaps the woman wouldn’t like a stranger spying in on her passengers. With a quick hand he pushed his hanging bangs out of his eyes, and then looked back up at the woman. I would love to trade with you, and will even accompany you part of the way home if you like. I live rather close to your pack myself. A friendly smile touched his lips then, so as to prove to the woman that he was not hostile and would indeed aid her in her journey if she wished. He then inwardly scolded himself – he was becoming soft.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Cerberus .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Cerberus p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Cerberus b {font-family:verdana; color:#7fa58c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Cerberus {background-color:#0d091e; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#dae2d7; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/3430/atab3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:266px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #586261; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Cerberus .name {text-align:right; font-family:Trade Winds; color:#556260; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:28px;}
.SS15141211_Cerberus .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #5c7774;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread