Nothing will show I'm Sorry
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC ::

Aeron had come back and sat down behind charm she had everything she need. She wasn't sure what to say or do but she knew that there was not much to say at all. Aeron dunked the cloth in the slowly warming water. Holding the cloth over the wound she rung it out to just flush the wound with out touching her.

Aeron repeated this over and aver until she was no longer getting any blood from the wound. She took some bandages and packed it to keep the wound from bleeding out. I really am sorry she spoke or the first time in a while. She wasnt sure if she should have said anything.

Taking the more strips she closed the wound so that nothing could get in it. Aeron stood as she looked at charm. There I'm sorry if it hurt. She spoke. she took her cloak off and pulled off her shirt that was torn. she snarled as she looked at the deep wound that was bleeding through the crappy wrap. slowly she pulled the wrap off one layer at a time. She could smell fresh blood as she took it off. He had left his mark and aeron was not please.

Moving to the fire she tossed the blood soaked cloth into it. She bent down snarling watching the blood drip onto the floor. She reached down and grabbed a thin iron she had heating. She looked at it and took a deep breath. Placing the iron to the skin as she snarled and tried not to scream. She dropped the piece of metal. She hated the burn but it sealed a wound fast.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread