One False Move
Aylu smiled warmly as he took the daggers and got a good feel for them. They were dull and he pulled out a thin strip of leather and sat down, putting the leather in the crook of his leg and looping the other end in a stick he produced from his robes. He put the stick in the ground and ran the daggers over the leather, sharpening them till the were sharp enough to kill, to flay open skin with the smallest swipe. After he had put his leather and stick away he twirled the blades to get a good feel for them before turning and throwing one then the other as the hit right above his dagger.

"To master a staff you must have much patience and will. I will teach you but to teach you you would have to learn my ways and master qui gon or the practice of cleansing ones body and soul. You will have a training schedule and you will have to practice on your own when I am running my patrols. If you prove you are willing to learn and are able to focus then by the end of two weeks I will carve you your own staff. Are you willing to prove yourself worthy of being my apprentice?" he asked his voice dead serious.

Messages In This Thread