Old Friends & New Memories
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

A snarl was heard in the back, Amy turning her head sharply. Were they fighting again? A low growl came from her, warning them to behave or find themselves punished. She spent more time keeping her eyes on those two than anything else! Returning her attention to the wolf before her Amy watched him lift his wrist, revealing a sheathed knife. Amy indicated for him to pass it over, studying the intricate carvings. It couldn't be. There was no way such a valuable item would be run into like this.

Pulling the knife out Amy examined it. The blade was in bad shape, but the marksmanship was correct. It was a sacrificial druid knife. How this wolf had ended up with it Amy was very curious about, but kept the true worth to herself. Shrugging Amy looked at him. Not much. Perhaps a blanket. Of course, you could trade more. You could promise me a favor, giving you access to everything I have. The curiosity at the inside of the wagon was met with a smile, shaking her head softly. You two can come out. Raoth grinned over at Dhiate, recovered from the shock given earlier, indicating for him to go first.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread