Pardon?
[html]

--

That slim visage held a slight look of surprise as she continued listening. Someone was clearly there. She could hear them, as well as an almost numbing silence as she tried to focus on their movement with cocoa and silver hark. They tracked his movement, hark swiveling. She paused a bit, nimble fingers tightening their grip on the staff in a display of her nervousness.

"Evenin' stranger," came the voice, which helped her to relax. Her milky pupils turned to him, left one making out his blurred form, though with a lack of detail. Jade lanterns were curious, now, and she gave a quick jump once a hand touched her, not realizing how close the stranger truly was. Damn depth perception. "My name is Cerberus, and I was just out for a walk. What are you doing out here on your own?"

With those words, she gave a faint scoffing sound, a slight smile tugging her lips lightly in a gentle smile.

The same can be asked of you, Cerberus. I'm just a drifter, kek. Nothing special, she said softly, curiosity evident in her words. My name is Wander, by the way. Wander Huxley. I'm waiting for my bird to come back before I set up camp.

Her slender muzzle turned up slightly before dipping once more, helping her to examine the stranger's smudged shape. The dame was petite in stature, fragile in shape, and she gently set her cane off to the side.

<style type="text/css">
.wan3cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd93a0; text-shadow:#1c0e13 1px 1px 2px;}
.wan3cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wan3cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#625a6a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BfhJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #544b5c; padding:205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aba2b4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wan3cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wan3cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wan3cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread