everything looks perfect from far away
Want to end with your post? Smile (And thanks for the thread! It was hilarious Big Grin )
[html]
[/html]This time, it was not Claudius who was surprised by the contact, but Terra. He felt a smug sense of satisfaction knowing he wasn’t the only one who could, well, be surprised. It was kind of fun to be able to surprise her since she was always the one doing it. She flattened her ears and then stepped back. As she moved, her eyes lit up with understanding. Claudius was glad she knew it wasn’t her, but him, that caused his shock. Just like how he’d shocked her now. Claudius smirked slightly, but then frowned when she spoke again. She sounded so sad when she bade him goodbye. He didn’t want the meeting to end on a sour note.

Claudius glanced away and then back to Terra in an attempt to summon his courage. “I-it was n-n-n-nice meeting you, Terra. I ha-a-ad fun,” he said. He felt a little embarrassed saying it out loud, but he didn’t want her to misunderstand. “I ho-hope I can see you again?” He smiled shyly after he finished, hoping that Terra would take that the right way. He’d never had a crush on someone before, so he just hoped he didn’t muck it all up.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread