[j] welcome to the planet
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Big Grin I'm so glad she's working out for you!

It brought a smile to her face to see such boundless energy within a single form just neared the point of bursting. It reminded her of the pup-like exuberance she dealt with everyday and the warmth she felt by its natural radiance. To feel such light that was not lost upon a body delicately aged was endearing, a blessing to behold and to be shared. The Shepard could not withhold her humorous whimpers as the young woman reach around to keep her excited tail in check. The girl’s show of humility had earned her a warm regard in the eye of the Exultare and it was enough to compel her lush tail to sway freely with just as excited energy.

“It is a pleasure Pia,” again the woman dipped her head then drew her ears forward as the molten girl explained her circumstances. And then her heart softened as she talked of the borderline and how its welcoming presence had done its part to intrigue and bring a positive light upon the pack that resided beyond it. “It is not silly,” X’yrin offered softly. “I came to these borders not long ago and was drawn by the welcoming aura it emanated. I was a Wanderer, searching along where the Endless Path would take me, as my people call it. And then I felt the presence of these lands, and looked upon the kind face of my prior leader and believed this was where my path had meant to take me. And here I stay.”

Though while this experience was her own, she was eager to know what this young female would make of hers upon these borders, and when asked of Ichika, she was more than willing to comply. “We are a small family, but we thrive and work to help each other by whatever means we are able. Because of this, we do not strive for violence with others and we are only weak in number, but not strength. We are a capable home and we work to keep it, and whatever strength is leant to the prevalence of this family, we accept. We do not judge, we are not biased, and we believe that even those that have wronged but seek redemption and worth another chance to better their lives. Ichika can be a home to you, if you are willing to open your heart to it.”

399 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread