New and old friends
Dhiate walked up to Thana with a big smile on his face. He placed his hands behind his back, seeming unsure if he should get closer or not. Thana smiled at him and closed the space between them, pulling him into a hug. She released him and met his eyes with her good one as he spoke. ”I’ve been better. Finally caught up with someone I used to care about and it turns out he had found himself someone else. It’s good to see you though Dhiate.” Thana gave him a sad smile, the pain she felt clear in her eyes. She quickly changed her expression though when Isa was brought up. ”She’s alright. Isa’s back in her pack now.”

Amy agreed to let Thana stay with her, bringing a smile to both Dhiate and Thana’s face. She bowed low to Amy. ”I swear I shall show no disrespect.” Amy invited her to take a look at her inventory and offered up Dhiate as well. At first, she was confused what the woman meant, then Dhiate turned, swaying his hips as he walked back to Amy. He looked back at her and winked, sticking his tongue out as he smiled. Thana smirked, understanding what Amy meant. She didn’t think of Dhiate that way though, only seeing him as a friend. Besides, after what Shadow did to her, she knew she would rather be with a female instead. She had always been bisexual, but after her heartbreak, she would be more willing if Dhiate was a woman. ”I’m sorry Amy but I don’t exactly swing that way at the moment.”

Thana walked over to the wagon and looked over her inventory, noticing the two hawks and the jar of red paint, perfect for her sister. ”I’ve got three canine furs I’ll trade you for the two hawks and then would two throwing knives be enough for the red paint?” She wondered if Amy would be able to get one of her favorite cats. ”Would it be at all possible for you to obtain a Margay?”

Messages In This Thread