[M]Finding a late dinner, or not.
OOC: Feel free to decide when they get there Tongue

IC:

Kit happily carried the furry burden in his arms, enjoying the same warmth that he had experienced through the night. Distracting was one way to describe what the male felt, and at a few points had nearly lost track of his own slight course change while giving his shows of affection, but feeling a lick across his muzzle from Fleta was what caused his heart to thump a little more loudly then it would have needed for walking. If not for her silence on meeting the female again, Kit would have been without a care in the world, but he knew that showing too much interest was a good way to get the tables turned. He liked what Fleta had been able to offer him, even more then the male thought was possible.

"Your quiet again Fleta, can I just fill in the blanks with what I'd like to hear?" Kit teased at the lack of a response, and added with a mischievous glint in his green eyes "That you'd love to meet me again?". It was wishful thinking perhaps, but even if she had not bit at the idea of him taking care of her, Kit was at least going to investigate the possibility of getting more of what he had experienced, from Fleta if he could manage it. Attention more on Fleta then where he was going, aside from the occasional glance to be sure there were not any trees to be run into, Kit wasn't entirely certain how far they had to go.

Messages In This Thread