Coming Back to Haunt Me
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

What should they do now ?XD

It wasn't easy to be thrown into a group of canines and immediately feel at home - impossible, really. Many things would be different here, strange compared to the way that things had been in the canine's previous home. She wondered sometimes if there were canines that struggled with the transition. She was there to talk to if they ever needed it, but few actually came to speak to her on a regular basis. She was glad that she'd gotten the chance to talk to Alduin and learn more about him, as she had discovered the making ties within the pack helped canines to adjust more easily to the changes going on around them. She thought that it had to do with the connection - often, it was the canines that made the home and not the actual territory itself.

"You're an odd one, Alduin. But odd ones are my favorite kind of wolf" They made the most interesting friends. "We try not to judge here. Unless you prove that you are useless to the pack, which isn't likely to happen, your position is safe. We even give offenders a second chance if we can...if their transgressions were not overly serious" Amy was still living there, after all, though she still held the Sut rank due to some of her previous acts against pack members. "I just hope that you learn to love it here as much as I do." They had everything in Anathema...forests, a small village, barns, the ocean, the mountains..it was the best.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread