Stranger days
OOC: It's a fine place to close it up. Smile

IC
She sat there studying the cattle before her as Skoll spoke up. With a slight smirk to her face she rolled her eyes and turned back to him. "Ok, if I need saved you can save me.. but Deuce gets to do the dirty work.." She grinned a devilish smile at the thought of Deuce actually playing out her role of healer. She knew the lady would bicker and bitch if Iskata got herself into another fix, especially if it was with the herd of prey she insisted on keeping. Iskata knew the keeping of the livestock was looked at funny though some of the packmates seemed interested in the idea, even if it was beyond strange.

The Matriarch had never been beyond trying new ideas and she knew if the idea failed that there was nothing lost but time. She smiled at the memory of other things she'd attempted with her old friends, friend lost or passed on. She was tempted to try catching prey in the ocean again. They'd caught some delious fish in the strong waters.. yet she could even remember trying to catch the large lobsters and crabs.. yet they'd never got the chance to. She closed her eyes and shoved the end result of that adventure from her mind as she turned back to Asmodai as he began to explain something to her.

She pawed at a splinter in the fencerail as he spoke of leaving. She was a little crestfallen that he was departing for some time, but it seemed like it wouldn't be forever. She turned her eyes onto the male as she studied him. She smiled suddenly as she nodded to the male. "I'll inform the others.. just return to us safely." She didn't know the male's whole story but she was willing to let him be, he'd been honest enough with her by explaining why he'd be gone. Normally when the packmates of the past had disappear they'd never showed back up again, but then again they'd never said they were leaving in the first place or even asked to go. She smiled again, a stronger smile as she stretched out, her paws atop the rail as she arched her back, feeling her spine creak as she sighed. "Just don't be bringing back a whole herd of puppies.. I might be the matriarch but I'm not the pupsitter." her eyes twinkled as she watched the male, realizing the idea of him toting any amount of pups about was too laughable.

Messages In This Thread