mercy
[html]
It's fine <3 I've been rather busy myself anyway, and also provided you with a wait Wink · table by Alli!

Alder didn't seem to understand Trent's half-joke very well. Either that, or he just wanted to hear the words directly from Trent's mouth. How to respond to Alder's words was kind of hard, not knowing whether or not he'd understood the joke. In the end, Trent uncharacteristically decided to take the leap into assuming that Alder knew damn well what he was talking about. "Darn, that's a long time to be stuck with a pony," he said and he grinned briefly, although still a little awkwardly, as he looked at Alder.

It was probably a good thing, Trent realised all too well, that Alder didn't know that Trent had intended to hunt his enormous horse that day they'd first met. Or that Trent really wouldn't have minded eating the pony. Food was food, and Trent didn't entirely see the use of being friends with horses.

<style type="text/css">
.trentfeb1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#735245; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.trentfeb1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#473c35; text-align:left;}
.trentfeb1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.trentfeb1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:600px;background-color:#1b0100; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BxMZH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 123px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f301b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread