Old Friends & New Memories
[html]

OOC was starting to think you forgot XD

Word Count → 000

A sudden commotion grabbed Amy's attention. Spinning she stared at Dhiate, flat out on the ground. It looked like the two had been fighting again. She felt like she spent more time babysitting them than doing anything else. This would be the last time she was taking in a slave that wasn't broken. Far too much trouble. Especially if one had two at the exact same time. Dhiate picked himself up, apologizing for the interruption. Amy reached over, brushing his head softly. You can just make me a pair of bracelets. Her smile was soft, but he wouldn't be getting any sleep until he did. Raoth would find himself hanging from a tree for the night.

The stranger stepped over, and Amy's hackles raised as someone actually had the gall to touch Dhiate without her permission. The bangs pulled back, Dhiate's scar was revealed. Let go of my property. She barely managed to keep cool at the words, moving to place herself between her slave and the foolish wolf that had done such a thing. Raoth slipped up behind, grateful that Amy might forget the mischief they had been making over this infraction. He was glad Dhiate's attention was elsewhere as well, knowing that the fighting would resume as soon as Amy was gone.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread