Get Me Out of Here
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Laid out, her eyes were closed partly. Her ears twitched as Trent continued to speak. All she wanted to do at that moment was fall asleep, but she had to be nice. Well, not really. She could drive him away. Contemplating that idea her tail wagged softly. There were a lot of weaknesses she knew he had to drive him off, leaving her to rest in peace. Well, you have to be with what I do. I wouldn't survive long without friends. Her words were a bit drowsy, glancing up at the open smile.

He seemed so genuinely glad for her, Terra just didn't have the heart to be as cruel as she'd planned. I'm sure you'll make friends. You just have to be nice. Polite, you know? They like polite wolves... Submission had very little to do with making friends here as far as Terra had seen. A high ranking wolf and a low ranking wolf could be great friends, no one even batting an eye. Use it to your advantage...stage rescues... Another sharp pain ran through her, jolting her up slightly. She had to get back soon. Um...Trent? Can you help me back?

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread