Welcome to Wonderland
[html]

Word Count :: 303

Let me know if this is okay

Even after being with another male and having a litter of her own, she was not immune to the charms of a male. His complement was flattering and Kiara looked down in embarrassment. Shyly her eyes flicked upwards and she imagined what it would be like to have a good mate to help her out. For just a brief moment she envisioned Tharin in the position and relished the fantasy. But life was cruel and she had no mate to help her raise her puppies. Reluctantly Kiara flashed a smile and said, "Thanks."

His offer to turn back was like a blessing from the Great Goddess. The young mother was more than eager to return and she gratefully accepted his offer. "Thank you. I would love the company and I really do need to get back to my puppies and..." She almost said it. Her mate had disappeared on her and she had no way to find him. White ears drooped as reality hit her all over again. "I need to get back to my puppies. I can't stand the thought of them being alone any longer."

Before departing, Kiara turned back to the carcass. There were still several sections of meat that remained and the arctic wolf thought of the luperci practices. Many took meat with them, and it was common for them to dry the meat or to cook it. If Kiara had hands, she could have easily transported the last bits of food back to her den. That way she wouldn't have to hunt the next day and possibly the day after that. Kiara sighed and remarked under her breath, "Makes me wish I could shift." Although she had once completely rejected the idea, she could have used the aid of two other forms to help her raise the puppies.

<style type="text/css">
.character-Springmom b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-Springmom .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-Springmom p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-Springmom {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#425D3F; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4Usfm.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#24CF81; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread