Welcome to Wonderland
She was not infected! That was marvelous! She was the first wolf without the virus that he'd met in this land. His tail wagged like crazy, delighted to find another like himself. It was awfully strange here, and meeting someone that could understand that helped him cope with it just a little bit more. If she could adapt to the strangeness, so could he. No, I'm a normal wolf. I didn't get the virus, luckily. Didn't even know about it until I came here. It's...very strange. Hopefully she wouldn't think less of him for being nervous around the luperci. It was hard for him to adapt to.

The leg was torn off, and Tharin trotted over happily. Her happy manner was contagious, tail wagging with joy. He nuzzled her before bounding off to where the leg had landed. Grabbing it he shook it in his mouth, tail wagging brightly. It was good that he was full, or the leg would be in danger of being eaten. Returning to Kiara's side he nuzzled her, mouth full. Indicating with his head he pointed for her to guide him to where her den was. They had the food, now they just had to return. And Tharin would have to keep himself from thinking that he could take her as a mate.

Messages In This Thread