Call for Trade
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

It seemed Raoth's fighting spirit lifted the wolf's heart. It was a shame that Amy would crush it, never to be seen again. Such a spirit was annoying, a true nuisance to the world. She was doing it a favor, molding it to serve others instead of burning futilely without a purpose. He would be nothing but scraps if it wasn't for her generosity. The bow was lowered at the threat of the slave's life, just as Amy had expected. Those who tried to do good were always so predictable. It was no wonder she always came out on top in these confrontations.

The hackles raised, anger and panic in his voice. Amy looked him over, Raoth still struggling to breath. You sure? You're just going to let me walk away? Continue my business without further disruptions? Amy paused, pretending to be thinking it over. She loosed her grip, letting the young male gasp for air. Rubbing his throat Raoth submitted, furious that he had to do so, but wanting to live more than he wanted to fight her. You won't call the pack. You want him to live. His life means nothing to me, but it seems to mean something to you. Don't try bargaining with me. I know all the tricks.

Turning Amy walked over to her wagon, clicking softly. Obediently the horse backed up, Amy turning it around. Raoth stood there, eyes burning with disappointment and anger. He glanced back at Frodo before the chains tugged, forcing him to follow.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread