One reason is all I need
[html]

WC::346 Points:: 3 OOC::

Mido had been walking in the direction of the kitchen, letting his nose lead the way; he followed it like a mindless zombie. By the time he had noticed that another canine was walking directly toward him he just stopped and stood where he was. Even though it probably would have made much more sense to get out of the way he didn’t. The female was so nose deep buried into whatever book she was reading that she nearly walked right into him. She caught herself just in time; the girl quickly apologized for her near run-in with him and closed the book she had been holding so close to her. It was the girl from the hunt, putting his hand on his hip, he mildly struggled to remember name. Hmmmm… And her name was what again? Oh yeah that’s it. His overly fluffy curled tail stood tall as it swished from side to side; happy that he thought he knew her name he grinned at her contently.

That’s okay, I mean it’s not like you ran into me and knocked me over or anything. He smiled, he may have told her to pay attention had she hit him, but there was no need to. It was Anon wasn’t it? He asked hoping that he had her name right. She went on to further explain the reason that she wasn’t totally here. She told him that her attention was taken up by a plant. Mido had never really found any plant life quite that fascinating, he figured if she were entranced by a plant it must be pretty impressive. A plant huh, it must be a pretty nice plant yea? In all honesty the Huskadore really wasn’t that interested in nature, he was more curious about her. He’d seen her at the last pack meeting and the hunt, but never exchanged any words with her. He took note of the females intriguing features, her fur coloring was interesting, and he really noticed her eyes were yellow, but the right one had some blue in it.

<style type="text/css">
.midoalex b {font-weight:bold; color:#c6b563; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.midoalex p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.midoalex {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1d2215; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BFBS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 180px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7ca0cc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.midoalex p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.midoalex p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread