Wandering Child
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v160/ ... /ceres.gif); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

If Cercelee had felt any apprehension about this stranger, she was instantly put at ease with his manner and the way he spoke. Of course, logically she realize the words one spoke really was not a proper indication of one’s character, but even when Cercelee knew the logical answer, her heart normally won out over her brain. As it was, she had been free of any anxiety when she called out to him, so instead of being put at ease, she felt strangely giddy. This male, Zephyr, like to talk, and Cercelee didn’t mind listening. She rose as he spoke and closed the gap between them, setting herself down again gently so that she did not disturb her wounded leg. "Cercelee." Her name rang like chimes as she spoke it, and the female realized how much she enjoyed to introduce herself, which was surprising considering how often she forgot to do it.

"That pack over there..." Her navy eyes darted back from where she had come, and then to the male. "is Twilight Vale. I come from there. Well, not really." It wasn’t home, but it was welcoming enough. "I’m staying there for a while. I live in Dahlia de Mai." She didn’t know if he had ever heard either of the pack names before, but it didn’t matter. He seemed like the type who would ask if he didn’t know. "Naniko, the leader there fixed up my wounds though. They still look bad, but they were worse. It was just a coyote though, nothing like a boat hook." Although Cercelee couldn’t really imagined what a boat hook looked like or how it could be so big to harm a wolf, the only boats she had seen were the ruins in her own harbor at home. At least a boat made a more interesting story than coyotes. "You have a pack?" He said he was new, yes, but he smelt of other wolves, and of coyotes too, though not of any of the packs she knew. She had heard murmurings of two new packs about, but had not met anyone who was from them or anyone who knew much about them at all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread