wicked games
I'm so sorry. Work has drained everything of energy, and I have stressed a lot with some late school application just for the git of it. I gief cookie?
[html]

She had followed him. Very well. The grayish coyote awoke no scream in her chest. The male looked up to her and caught her baring her teeth at the coyote, making clear there was no rescue for him. At the pack meeting, a few of the members had seemed to have harsh opinions of what to do when they saw a coyote. They all looked at him as the monster. They were right, of course, but he had not been the most aggressive one, far from it. He was not the only one of his kind. Susquehanna was someone he would confront sooner or later, and he had great expectations for that meeting.

This, Firefly, is a coyote that has done nothing wrong as far as I can tell. He nodded down at the wriggling canine. This was wrong. The being on the ground hissed out and seemed to be trying to formulate a sentence, but seemed enable to because of the series of incoming hiccups created in despair. It was true, the coyote was innocent in these matters, yet he had been targeted and now lied waiting for an ending. If it would be happy or sad, time would tell. Firefly could properly tell.

What will you do now, Firefly? He sat down, and increased the intensity of his gaze at the woman that already had given herself to him in body. However, the mind was not easy to read in those who knew how to shut others out. She knew, and he knew. They did not know each other.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread