You're my experimental game
[html]

*cry*

--

Not only Cercelee's blood, she was hurt herself as well. The male calmly let his eyes move over her body as she spoke. He did not know this Hybrid, but he was one hundred percent certain that it was a member of a particular coyote clan to the northeast from Dahlia. There was no such thing as murder in a war, they said, but a war like this held nothing than murders and the attempts of them. The coyote had openly gone out on Cercelee. She was not a part of this war, she had turned her back to them because she would not take part in it. However, Dahlia had a perfectly fine healer within this pack, but the alphess had stayed in Twilight Vale. He disliked to hear that.

Haku's blue gaze darkened slightly. Where did this happen? If it had happened here in the pack land he would start organizing them straight away. I can see you put up a fight, Ember. He is still alive I suppose. How hurt is he? The creature had probably already danced back to the borders of Inferni, but Haku could feel a need in his jaws. They wanted to rip and tear, to spill blood once again. He did not ask more about Cercelee. If she was away from the lands, he temporary would take her place at time being. He could look at this as an opportunity.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread