New Home
WC: 300+ OOC: Hey Noah looks like we finally get to rp together!! Wooot!

Come on Noah there is no need for that. We certainly don't want the new guys first impression of the pack to think that we are mean. cut him some slack, he looks like he is a fine addition.

The words had come from behind a large tree that was close to the two individuals and slowly Shadow walked from behind the tree with tail held high. He looked to Noah and even though he held himself like an Epsilon should he was in no way going to throw his weight around unless he had to make Noah behave or something around those lines. Shadow was kind regardless of his rank and he only wanted peace between the two and nothing more. Shadow walked up and stood next to Noah and lightly bumped him with a very kind smile on his face and then he looked at Tharin and nodded lightly as he continued to smile.

Nice to meet you new blood. My name is Shadowfang, you can call me Shadow for short and I would like to know your name as well. If we are going to be brothers it would make since to know what your name is don't you think?

Shadow sat down on his haunches as his tail moved lightly from side to side and his ears were at attention as he listened for words from Noah and to the reply that would come from the newest addition to New Dawn. It was good that Shadow had been exploring the lands because from what he managed to overhear, it would seem that Noah was being very cold to the new member but Shadow also knew that Noah liked to joke and that sometimes it was hard to tell when he was serious or not but shadow was able to tell.

Messages In This Thread