[M] Take One Last Breath! P. Selene.
[html]
OOC - ;3

The female came out of no where. It was almost perfect since he wouldn't have to wait that long at all. She was fearful, her eyes glinting with the emotion very obviously. He tilted his head down at her. She was cute, pretty in a way. The scars decorating her arms showing something of a struggle in her past. Fang couldn't help but give a chuckle at her stammering. He allowed her to continue the broken pieces of words until her name floated up into the air. That is when he felt content and gave a confident, decieving smile. Something Toby used and something Fang pretended to use.

I'm Fang. You seem a bit scared, my dear. Is there something wrong? He saw her fiddling with the straps of her dress. An urge to reach out and slide it off her body came over him. She looked so angelic in the fabric and he wished to take away that purity she portrayed.

His large black hands reached out and he gently pulled her hands away, making them relax in his hands. Pretty girl you are. I like that dress of yours Selene. He gave her another smile, but his smile seemed to darken as he looked her up and down. She was a meal to him. He was starving. If she wasn't good enough then she was nothing but an appetizer. If she as delicious then he'd call her his full-course meal. He might even consider meeting her again one day.

The sick mind of the german shepherd thought back on the last time he'd attacked someone so attractive... It'd been recently of course. He made a sport out of molestation and sexual attacks on drop-dead beautiful women. The ugly ones he attacked were desperate. He simply attacked them to give them some sort of pleasure they'd never get because of their face. He was a sex god, providing pleasure to those who were unfortunate. They probably wished he had stayed and loved them, but the facts were that he couldn't. You can't keep a god for yourself. You have to share the god with all of the followers. And everyone was his follower.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread