Old Friends & New Memories
[html]

OOC

---

The snarl curled Ceri's lips before he had time to conceal it, and he looked down at the woman with distaste. Her 'property?' So this wolf, Dhiate or not, was her slave? He hated the concept of slaves. All it was to him was an excuse not to do your work while using someone as a way to relieve anger and sexual urges. It was disgusting. It was cruel. It was an opinion that he'd keep to himself, for fear of endangering who could perhaps be his friend.

Cerberus relaxed almost as quickly as he had become inflamed, and he peered over the woman's shoulder at the lad in order to look at him one last time. I apologize m'lady, he said, I was only seeing if... The hybrid was interrupted by the lad speaking his name, and for the first time in a long time he genuinely smiled. He thought he'd lost Dhiate along with everyone else, but here he was! He was healthy, it seemed, despite him being in the bonds of another. His bushy tail lifted in a frantic wag and he yipped jovially. Yes, it's me! Dhiate I'm so glad to see you!

The coywolf stepped forward in order to pounce on Dhiate and hug him, but Amy stood before him still, and the last thing he wanted to do was anger her further. Ears now flat against his skull, Cerberus dipped his head and tucked his tail for the woman and whined softly. May I go to my friend, m'lady? he asked, moving his gaze to find her eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread