I once read a story like this
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Liam watched the girl drink the herbal mixture. he had to admit it was not the best tasting stuff out there but it would help sooth some pains. He waited for her to speak the bi eyed man was tensed annoyed and he he could not believe that terra had gotten her self so injured. What was worse she had hobbled back here. He wished she would have stayed here she was to heal.

i wouldn't let you lose your leg. He said as he smiled. i think its best if you take it easy for a few days and rest I know its boring. He said as he turned away and began to pick up his things. He wanted to be sure that nothing was left out to get dirty or ruined. i'm going to let you rest now. He said as he moved to the doorway and back to the kitchen. There was nothing else he could do to help her today.

<style type="text/css">
.sklia b {font-weight:bold; color:#dda2a6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #210a0c; }
.sklia p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sklia {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#644545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/f2qVX.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 340px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d2bbbc; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sklia p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sklia p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread