[M] Take One Last Breath! P. Selene.
[html]
OOC - ;3 I have an idea...

She was shy and stammering. He couldn't help find it attractive though surely it would of been Toby's side of the brain that was wanting to pull her into his chest, wrap his arms around her, and hold her until she agreed on being pretty. She was gorgeous. Fang tried to clear his brain of all this nonsense as it ran through his head. He was a murderer, rapist, molester, and evil luperci. He was not a romantic. He would never be. He was a monster. A sex god. Right?

He straightened up, dropping his arms to his side so they were no longer touching as she stuttered on. Finally she came to the question. What did Fang like to do? His sly smile that had temporarily fallen from his face crept back into view. Should he be blunt? No, perhaps a bit playful... Stop that! Why would he be so gentle with this girl? She deserved his brutal lust. She would love it. She would want it. But yet... she was cute...

He was getting agitated, it was time to act. Not think about some girl and how she might like him. It couldn't happen. Surging forward without saying another word, he pressed the girl up against the tree and pinned her hands back easily. I'll show you what I like to do! He gave a bit of a snarl, still frustrated with the confusion in his brain, and forced a rough kiss onto her mouth. And you'll like it too! he insisted in a rough voice as he started to yank at her dress.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread