[M] Take One Last Breath! P. Selene.
[html]
OOC - this isn't good but I made a reply before my mom made me go do some chores!

She growled and cried out at him. Fang had to snap his jaw shut to keep from softening on her. He was a monster. So why did he have to keep reminding himself of that? In all his years of raping innocent people, male or female, he'd never felt guilty about it. That was Toby's job. Not his. And then, with a great surprise he'd never gotten besides from a few whores, she was undoing his pants.

Naturally, he began to be aroused. It was like being in the pack again. Those years when he was taught to be aroused by the smallest details... He smirked and let the fabric fall down her body to her ankles, the dress no longer covering her, nipping at her neck while holding her to the tree. She was going to like this... She wanted this... She did. A hand made its way down her body, carressing her gently and slowly getting rougher with each touch.

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread