Pardon?
[html]

SORRY FOR THE POOTS REPLY

Before she had removed her hands, she could have sworn that she could feel the slight tick of the male's head, gesturing faintly to place his head down, and the doe could feel a slight guilt for not helping him feel comfortable.

A slight smile tugged the dame's lips, her visage gentle as she listened to him. A look of gentle, caring concern tainted her features for a moment when he mentioned loss. A soft sigh of dismay slowly exhaled from that slender maw. How could one so kind and generous have such problems with loss?

I'm sorry to hear that, Cerberus... Losing someone is hard to go through, she reassured gently. As for my stories? Oh please... They're nothing of interest. Especially because I can't set a scene for you.

With that, the dame gave a gentle laugh, gesturing in slight to her mossy eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.wan3cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd93a0; text-shadow:#1c0e13 1px 1px 2px;}
.wan3cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wan3cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#625a6a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BfhJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #544b5c; padding:205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aba2b4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wan3cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wan3cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wan3cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread