Pardon?
[html]

--

The question somewhat caught the woman off guard, and a look of surprise dawned her visage. Love... Well, that was certainly a question to think about. She looked pensive for a moment, those jade sights peering off somewhere distant while she thought.

Well. There are all kinds of loves out there. A love for family, a love for friends, a love for a significant other. I can tell you that I have a love for my family, and a love for new friends I meet on my travels, but when it comes to someone of whom I can settle down with... I guess my meandering lifestyle kind of interferes with getting to know anyone well enough, her small speech ended with a faintly somber note, her blinded eyes melancholy, though she still smiled lightly. But that doesn't mean I don't believe! There's someone out there for everyone. It just takes effort to find them.

That genuine smile returned to Cerberus, the chipper tone returning to the dame's voice.

I guess that's a benefit of being blind. You're able to focus more on knowing people for who they are. Though, I do sometimes wish I could be granted with a few moments of sight again.

Wander gave a soft laugh. I suppose I'm rambling now, though. But what about you, Cerberus?

<style type="text/css">
.wan3cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#bd93a0; text-shadow:#1c0e13 1px 1px 2px;}
.wan3cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wan3cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#625a6a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1BfhJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #544b5c; padding:205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aba2b4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wan3cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wan3cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wan3cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread