you've lost nothing but your self-conceit
[html]
OOC so the story terra told is basically that a cougar jumped her, and has refused to divulge details to anyone except kace in a make believe story where terra single handedly brought down a moose and defended it from a devious cougar XD

Skoll's happiness at seeing her drew a grin from Terra. Unfortunately that quickly faded as he leaped up, proving exactly how big he was. Even worse, he came over, catching Terra in a giant hug. She wouldn't mind, except that it knocked her completely off balance. Clinging onto Skoll for dear life Terra tried to keep from falling over, knowing how much it would hurt to jar her leg. He let go, backing away and leaving Terra swaying before she managed to catch herself. Good. She didn't want to look weak before the pup, knowing that he looked up to her.

Terra eyed the horse, noting how easily it slept in the presence of the two predators. How nice it must have been, being so secure in the fact that it couldn't be eaten, no matter how tasty it looked. Of course, Terra would never admit thinking that. She didn't want to hurt Skoll's feelings by telling him that his horse looked delicious. She grinned widely at his words. You were an amazing pack representative. They'll love this pack thanks to you. He had done really well. Shrugging at the question Terra pushed him off. I'm fine. Just bored that I can't travel.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread