[M] I don't really care
Jacinto rested his hand on the Italian's back as he got over his coughing fit, his strong fingers digging into his foxy fur for a few moments. Sebastian enjoyed the touch, arching his back a little as he hacked a lung. At least the Spaniard was sympathetic. Some half-assed apology and a declaration of the Italian's luck in not vomiting. Finally, his paltry experience with smoking proved beneficial.

Eh. The apology wasn't so bad, realy. The Spaniard explained what the strange little cigarette was called as he pulled the acrobat up, propping him against the very same tree that Jacinto was leaning against. Naturally, Sebastian had no problem with this. Despite the fact that he wasn't very tall, the older male had at least forty pounds on the lithe artisan.

Sebastian giggled stupidly when the wine was offered and took another long gulp, once again staining the white lower half of his muzzle a lovely pink. His salmon-pink tongue ran across his chops, cleaning the drips away. "Thanks," he said happily, feeling irrationally grateful to the chocolatey guitarist. Oh god, was this like his drunken state? He usually got very touchy-feely when he was drunk. Or emotional. Jacinto probably wouldn't appreciate either state.

Two small drags and only one small coughing fit later, Sebastian leaned against Jacinto's side and exhaled the smoke against the Spaniard's neck playfully. He chuckled and crossed his ankles, interlocking his lean red arms behind his head after he'd passed the marijuana back. For some reason, he was finding the clouds particularly hilarious and giggled every time he saw one that his drugged-up brain interpreted as either dirty or plain dumb.

"Quite sure I won't be getting off you for a while, bella." he purred into the Spaniard's adorable ear. "Am I supposed to feel like this?" Sebastian grinned widely at the ginger male, showing off bright white teeth before he burst into a peal of rough laughter that had him wiping happy-tears on Jacinto's shoulder.

Messages In This Thread