[M] Take One Last Breath! P. Selene.
[html]
OOC - Here we go;

He could feel the urgency in her body movements, the way she cried for him to not do the things he was doing and how she wrapped an arm around his waist to hurry him up. Had she done this before? Or was he just imagining the way she knew what to expect? Something deep within his soul twisted. The poor female...

NO! Digging his claws into her forearms he jerked her off from the tree and threw her to the ground. Stop that! And as he got on the ground between her legs he added, No more talking either or I'll drag it out as much as I like! Then suddenly, because he secretly was trying to stop himself, he pressed his member into her feminine part. Whether he liked it or not he was trying to speed things up just like she wanted him to do.

With his frustration, anger, and desire swelling inside him he slammed himself as deep as he could and as hard as he could each time. His mouth going down to bite on her neck and shoulders and a hand pressing against her breasts. His body weight being thrown against her would prevent her from getting free without a struggle and she was doomed to the rape he would force upon her. You're a sex god... She wants this... So why couldn't he just convince himself of it and get over it already?

<style type="text/css">
.fangy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c18981; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #110301; }
.fangy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.fangy1 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5a160d; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2d12ykj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4d1308; padding: 360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d463f; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.fangy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.fangy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
Fang Table By Cait.

Messages In This Thread