[M] [DND] I am capable of really anything
[html]
ooc: I didn't even realize that you posted in this until a few days ago. Sorry! D:

Bartholomew couldn't help but be reminded slightly of himself by the other male. It was strange because they looked nothing alike, for their furs were both way on the other sides of the spectrum, except for the same white that was ever so popular in many other canids. Bartholomew didn't take his eyes off the man, not for a second as he sat there and noticed that the male had gotten really close to him. Bartholomew didn't mind all that much, he never did mind when people got close to him. He actually liked the attention. He watched the man's tongue go over his chops as he looked at him, and Bartholomew's grin turned slightly on the devious side as he looked down at the other male.

The other finally said his own name. Sebastian Auditore. He was an artist, entertainer type, much like himself and his other half of him, Mars. It's a pleasha' ta' meet ya' too, Sebastian. I would loooove some wine, bro. spoke the male, the same smile still on his lips as he looked at the other male. Wanna know something interesting? I am an artist myself. I ain't got a pack though. the male spoke to the other, figuring the male would recognize that he doesn't have a home by his smell.

Casa di Cavalieri, eh? Neva' heard o' sucha place! Where issa dis pack ya' speak of, Mister Sebastian? spoke the eccentric male as he sat there and waited for the male to pour him some wine so he could get loose and have some fun. cuz' ya' see, I've heard of Cercatori d' Arte, Crimson Dreams, uh, Dahlia De Mai, Phoenix Valley, Aniwaya.........The Court, Cour des Miracles... An', uh....Dat coyote clan, I forget what that one is called. Never heard of dis Casa di Cavalieri place ya' speakin 'bout. spoke Bartholomew some more before he took a cigarette from his pocket and he put it in his mouth and then looked at the other male "Want a smoke?" asked Barth as he held one out to offer to the other male.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#032e5a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #020202;}
.freebjuly08 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly08 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly8.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #19140f; padding: 165px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#979799; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #020202;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
360+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread