you've lost nothing but your self-conceit
[html]
xD Road trip?

Skoll stuck his tongue out at the coyote woman. “I dunno if you lied to me, but you trick,” he pointed out. It was much the same; after the magic show, he’d had bad dreams about the knife getting lodged in her throat for weeks. He’d forgiven her for that reluctantly, even if he could laugh at it now when he wasn’t a pup wide-eyed with total horror. Besides, a grownup prince shouldn’t be afraid of anything, even stupid magic shows. And he was too big to fit in the magic box.

“Like what?” the boy asked eagerly when she claimed to be able to show him stuff out beyond the pack border. He could only imagine that she’d traveled all across Nova Scotia if not a lot more of the world, tricking bears and getting into trouble with other luperci. He was almost ready to saddle up now and ride out, except he still wasn’t too sure about riding, or that she’d be able to make the journey. He glanced dubiously at her leg. “Well, later maybe,” he amended. “I’ll wait for you, though! No epic exploring without Terra!”

<style type="text/css">
.skskl b {font-weight:bold; color:#702b19; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em ##33200F; }
.skskl p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.skskl {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#905c2c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HS0ne.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cba060; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread