mercy
[html]

Alder smiled, laughing lightly as Trent confirmed his thoughts. It was the first time he felt a true sense of friendship between he and the coy-wolf, felt a release of the tension that had radiated from Trent since they had met and for a minute he worried that he would do something to throw all of that away. His mind was crowded for a moment with thoughts, worries of what to say next and all in the hopes that this feeling would not be ruined.

Blue eyes watched the pony, who was stuck so close to Trent that he figured that the coywolf would have a second shadow from this day forth. The Marshal’s thoughts did not venture towards the idea that Trent may have wished to hunt the old mare, and instead they lingered around the picture of the light hued pony living in the stables. She looks like she may be glued to you. Alder didn’t even attempt to pet the mare, or examine her closely when she was beside the Sergeant. Her attention was captured. Completely.

I can find her a place in the stables, Alder paused, swallowing as he tried to sound convincing. but you’ll have to join me. It doesn’t seem like she’d follow me anywhere. He looked at the pony rather then at the face of the other male. It was an excuse for them to spend more time together, take another walk and perhaps shed more light on who Trent was. Finally he glanced sideways at the male, too curious to not look at his expression.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread