Ain't no rest for the wicked
[html]
WotD Points +1 Caparison Your posts are quite nice BTW =) let me know if you want anything changed. Words – 600+

Alduin was very brave. Brave enemies were not the right sorts to make. The right sorts were like Slade. Yes, he too was annoyingly brave, but he was also a little, pathetic coyote: the scum of the earth and easy to kill. Alduin Was the exact opposite of Jaden’s discriminating ideals. He was full of tundra blood. He was strong and noble. There was no pleasure in tormenting him for the dark Alaskan.

But demon was the absolute worst insult the brave wolf could have chosen. Demon had been the last insult to roll of his best friend’s dying tongue. Demon was how what was left of his family knew him thanks to his brother’s deceitful accusations. Demon, the made the previously cool optime’s heart rate spike and put a fearsome grimace on his lips.

For the first time since their meeting Jaden wanted to make Alduin pay for his words. But the longer he simmered the more he realized this man was only a noisy obstacle. Only empty threats.

By the time his Alaskan acquaintance finished speaking, Jaden’s sharp teeth showed threw a smug grin. He let Alduin’s hollow threats ring in the air for a moment before answering, Before I give you anything lets make sure we understand the situation, Alduin, He sneered the wolf’s name. “I could have killed you all those years ago and I can kill you now. As such, you are in no place to make demands. You are in no place to make threats. As the half intelligent brute you are, should realize insulting me is not a good idea if you value your life! His voice swelled into a fierce growl of his own and let on exactly how angry that single insult had made him. With only a single breath and a tweak of his ears back into their relaxed possessions Jaden calmed himself and smiled superiorly. Now that you understand, also know this: the only reason I am going to share any information with you is because of the kindness of my heart. I don’t fear you in the least, you or your pack of misfits.

your mother was punished because she and your father did not provide you the chance to join Uva Atka, my former pack, when you became of age. If she had you would have most likely grown into something stronger, something actually and truly dangerous. Because of their selfishness she suffered and you live the life you lead now. I took your mother because her actions demanded punishment. Jaden didn’t believe what he had done was right. Back then, when he had a pack to impress and respect to keep, it had been easy to depersonalize Alduin’s mother. She had easily become an object and not a living being. But the longer Uva Atkan wolves had tortured her and taken from her, the more difficult it was to ignore that she was a slave and prisoner because of him. She was lucky. After the worst of them took advantage of her and the best of them were sick of making an example of your pretty mom, they ordered her execution. Only because of my mercy did she live long enough to find her way back to you. She was lucky and you should be grateful. Jaden finished and let the words die before another thought crossed his mind. A genuinely amused smile stained his muzzle while he stood there in his dark caparison. Under different circumstances we could have been raised as brothers. Then you might actually be a threat so someone like me. Someone who saved the life of your sweet mother.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenland1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#333333; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #500000; }
.jadenland1 p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenland1 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... e440px.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px solid #500000; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#500000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenland1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenland1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread