Bloody Payment
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Amy watched Sebastian fix his gaze on Dhiate. She didn't like that at all. Dhiate belonged to her, no one else. He wasn't for sale, wasn't going anywhere. She moved, placing herself between her slave and customer. There was no way he was getting him. Wayne spoke up, and Amy glanced at him. She didn't care what Wayne thought. If he wished to trade, that was fine. If not, she had no interest in him. After all, Hadley was Sebastian's slave, not Wayne's. Yet another large beast showed up, this one showing clear disrespect for the merchant. She bared her fangs at him briefly before whipping her head, staring at Sebastian with disbelief.

Permission to travel? And not caring if his personal toy slept with another. There was a very personal complaint she had to make about Hadley's behavior. She just felt uncomfortable stating it, knowing that it would reveal a weakness that she would rather pretend wasn't there. Taking a deep breath she spoke up, holding herself with as much courage as she could, knowing that she could be mocked for this. Amy held no fear for death, but her pride was a great thing. He turned Dhiate into a luperci, and didn't warn Dhiate about the changes that would happen to him. I want him punished for such careless behavior. If you won't, I'm sure Hadley still remembers my call.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread