Fire and Ice
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

The eyes narrowed slightly, and Amy knew that the fact she refused to submit, the fact that she wanted nothing to do with someone that had no benefit for her irritated this black wolf. Amy didn't care. The wolf had no worth to her, with as much worth as those that she passed without thought. The head was tilted, Amy listening to the words without expression. Being stopped out of curiosity didn't interest Amy at all. In fact, it rather made her want to carve into the wolf's stomach and see what was inside, 'out of curiosity'.

It dropped away the instant the wolf revealed her interest in the outlay of the area. Amy had a map of the layout and the packs. She knew the area well, could give her exactly what she wanted. A grin formed, ignoring the last part. She had no reason to interact with a stranger that had nothing with her. I might hold the information you seek. What would you give me for it? She waited, her eyes softened as she relaxed, respectful of the potential customer.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread