she on the rocks sighed every day
[html]

Seems like it'd provide a good challenge for your writing then! Big Grin

She liked his name. That was charming. He could easily assume that his mother was the only other woman to tell him so, though his memory wasn't quite exact. He gave her a charming smile, one Fang might of used to seduce someone, but added his own good-hearted touch to come off kind. Toby was kind, though sometimes he had his doubts. Her suggestion on pets, however, made no since. To him, pets had been something in his puppy hood where he brough this mother a mouse and begged her to keep it. She'd always shooed it away though and the pack had done the same to anyone's possessions; living or not.

"Is that why you don't smell like a pack now?" The question was taken slowly, his smile faltering and pulling back into his body where he hid most of the days. The beach had done its job to keep Toby happy but now the glitchy thoughts were forming in his brain. His normal routine coming back in play as a wall drew over his mind. A freak... A monster... He managed a small smile. "Actually... you could say it was more of a relocation. Nothing to do with pets at all..."

I will not fall, I will not fade.
I will take your breath away!
<style>
.tobony p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.tobony b {color:#8b9fbf;}
.tobony-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.tobony-charname {text-align:center; font-family:georgia, serif; color:#8b9fbf; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.tobony-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/25fhkev.jpg); height:301px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#061446;}
.tobony-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.tobony {background-color:#5f6fa6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #061446; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c1446; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
Toby Table by Raze.

Messages In This Thread