out of control
[html]
.: OOC :. OOC.

After he spoke, a strange look dawned on her face, and she turned her full attention on him and away from the book. She asked if it bothered him, and he looked at her with a confused expression which was only righted after she continued to asking if he no longer wanted her because of their blood ties. He flicked and ear, a strange grimace coming over his face, before it melted into a soft grin, Of course I still want you, I want you more than you could imagine. You could be my own sister and it would not change. He leaned back against the branch and then laughed, Of course, if you were my sister, I wouldn’t do it. But still… His voice faltered under the absurdity of what he was saying.

Helotes came forward then, a cupped his lovers face in a large paw, Nothing could happen now to change what I feel for you. It’s set in stone mi amor. He leaned in then to bump noses with the small woman, and looked lovingly into her eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotes_lightning b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0e0e0; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Georgia, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 0px 1px #2d4c0c;}
.Helotes_lightning .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Helotes_lightning p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.Helotes_lightning {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cDhpw.jpgg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #561416; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 315px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c61917; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Helotes_lightning p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Calligraffitti';}
.Helotes_lightning b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotes_lightning b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>
.: WC :: --- :.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread