New Home
[html]

OOC: Hey guys! here's a post of WC:339 for you!

Shadow was smiling to Tharin as he looked to him but that smile slowly turned to a grown and then a glare as he looked to Noah as he spoke. Rather than snap at Noah and start a fight he would do batter than that and not give Noah the attention and drama he wanted. Shadow listened to Noah speak and he shook his head lightly as he looked to Tharin.

I'm Sorry Tharin, Noah can be cold but he means well, he likes to be that way to everyone but I assure you that not everyone is like him when it comes to the pack. Including myself there are lots of brothers and sisters that would love to meet you and who would treat you like family and since you are part of the family you would be protected and cared for as such. Zalen and Titania are the Alphas and they are very kind and giving, there are rules yes and a curtain pride and way of acting is expected but you'll come to find that you will have many friends here and I would be honored to be one of them. You are probably checking out the land and getting to know your home better are you not? If that's the case I would love to come with you and show you around. I know first impressions are important and I'm sorry you had to meet the grouch of the pack but I would like to make up for it. What do you say?

Shadow's tail moved from side to side behind him and he nodded to Tharin and his front paws knitted at the ground under him as he was excited and he hoped that the new member of the pack would take his kindness so that Shadow could make up for the actions of Noah. Shadow smelled the air and he picked up his Alphas scent and he smiled lightly as he continued to look towards Tharin wondering what actions the wolf would take.

<style>
.shadowself .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.shadowself p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shadowself b {color:#26577F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shadowself {background-color:#1F4752; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... falm-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:480px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto;}
.shadowself .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread