New Home
Tharin's attention was immediately grabbed by the sight of a two legger-not on two legs. For whatever reason this one was moving on all fours. He stared at it until it laid down to relax, ear only twitching once at the poisonous words from behind him. He'd already decided the other wasn't worth it, the words just something in the background, not even heard. His gaze did break when Shadow spoke again, apologizing for the cold wolf's behavior. He snorted in disbelief. If that's how he is he doesn't belong in a pack. Packs were social, they worked together. If this one disliked others, he was clearly better off as a loner. Even if it killed him from being such a cripple. He would be better off behaving well if he wanted to survive like that.

He listened, nodding his head. I met Titania, she was very nice. Tharin was still feeling very uncomfortable in the pack, though he had calmed down after he'd made his decision, adopting a more cheerful pose of submission, though there were subtle signals placing himself above Noah, if still below Shadow. The only thing I've seen that was unusual so far here is the two legger. He stopped himself, looking away in embarrassment. I mean, luperci. His tail wagged as he came over to Shadow, nuzzling him briefly. That sounds great.

Messages In This Thread