Bright Joy
[html]

OOC goes here.

Dalgina beamed. She'd been right. Not having a favorite puppy was good. It made her feel pretty good, loving all the puppies the same amount. Told they'd keep falling over for a while had her eyes opened wide in surprise again. She didn't know why they'd do such a silly thing. Did they like falling over? Told she'd done the same thing she shook her head in disbelief. Why would I fall? I trip on my feet, not fall. Nodding at this wise conclusion she looked over at Kiara, confident of her words.

The pups were settling down again, and Dalgina decided to let them nap. She had a lot to tell Keldava! There was so much about the new puppies to share. Maybe she'd come back with hertingla, so Keldava could see for herself how silly the puppies were. I'm gonna get Keldava! Bye puppies! Be back Olnayni! She quickly rubbed against Kiara, licking each pup with great care before darting out again.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread