Ladybugs and tulips
[html]

OOC goes here.

It was so much fun chasing it! The bug flied, and Dalgina followed, and Pandora was right behind her, trying to reach the ladybug and touch it and see it up close. The ladybug landed on a tree, and Dalgina did her best to sneak up on it. Closer and closer her nose came, sniffing up and down. A dark shadow fell down though, sending her scurrying back. Her jaw dropped open as Aylu landed, hitting the ground. Wow!

Pandora ran behind her, Dalgina twisting around to see what was going on. Pandora looked scared. How strange. There was no reason to be panicked. Aylu was her friend. We were looking at bugs! That one flew away. Was pretty. Red and black spots. Dalgina looked back at Pandora when asked if Aylu was a bad guy. Aylu not bad. He saved me when I got sick. I was cold, and he made me all warm and took me to Mahn. Good guy.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread