Say, my, name, and hiss in the same breath
[html]

YEYYYY~ -wobbles-

Every instinct within the dame's skull pointed towards flight, though no motion was made to follow the command, other than a faint tremble of her bodice. A faint wince was evident as Wander thumped to the floor, yet she remained statue-esque. She was rooted to her spot, frozen, and the hybrid continued to stare blindly at the floor as though the bits of her shattered psyche were laying in shambles by her hands. Needless to say, the wolfdog was stunned. Struck dumb. Unresponsive.

What on earth was going on?

She was no gift, not by any means, and even less of a prize. Why on earth did that charcoal beast bring her to such a strange place? Why was she brought to a superior? She remained crumpled on the floor, shut down from her surroundings as she mulled over the havoc in her cranium, seeking explanations, piecing together scattered thoughts.

Slowly, she seemed to respond as soon as that slim maw was handled, lips curling lightly in a fearful response, though no growl had come. Cocoa and charcoal tresses that had fallen in front of her face lightly slipped aside, the doe not bothering to move it in her shut-down state. Nares failed to test scent, a give-away of her stress and trepidation, and harks remained pinned to her crown, blinded sights staring vacantly to the thorn king, minty irises peeking from behind those lengthy bangs.

It took a moment more for the dame's brain to lurch back into motion, causing every slim, sinewy muscle to clench as she suddenly seemed hyper-aware of her surroundings. Soft squeaks slithered from tightened jaws.

I-I want to go home. Please let me go home, she muttered to this new stranger, distress lacing every word as she pulled her maw back from the firm grip.

<style type="text/css">
.wand1ct b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3bb; text-shadow:#261b31 1px 1px 2px;}
.wand1ct p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wand1ct {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#4e3b58; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ztm1t.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #452e51; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e8da7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wand1ct .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wand1ct p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wand1ct p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread