Run Amok
[html]

OOC here.

Aylu's scent reached her before the male burst into the hotel. Glancing down she smiled weakly. Hey. Nice to see you. She would have said more, but even that short greeting took a lot of her concentration off. He bounded up the stairs, looking panicked. His arms touched her, and Terra stopped struggling. Her body relaxed, finally giving in. The throbbing was still running through, but at least she wasn't standing anymore, safe and secure in his arms. Breathing deeply Terra buried her face into his fur. That was definitely one of her worse ideas.

Her arms held around his neck weakly. Gently she met his eyes, smiling. I'm fine now that you're here. Who knew how long she would have been stuck if he hadn't come so quickly. Her neck was nuzzled softly, but she was unable to really respond, worn out from the simple effort of not falling down the stairs. My room. I wanted to see it. It's been so long since I was there. Her voice was tinged with longing, wishing she could see her mattress and closet of stolen goods, safe and sound.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread