[m] [p] the devil's in my coat
OOC: Thats fine Smile I honestly had never really thought about fine details like that, so that works Tongue .

Kit had almost hoped his flattery would satisfy the stranger, and maybe give him the opportunity to excuse himself with the stolen food. He was even convinced that she had not spotted his sleight of hand, and would perhaps be none the wiser of why he was really looking around in her things. Instead what he got, was a question that led to not so favorable possibilities, a female who kept servants, and Kit was aware that some servants were not servants by choice.

"Well, I did say you were both beautiful didn't I? So that would mean her too." he responded in an amused tone, noting that she she didn't seem all too concerned about a strange male. Then again, if she was a slaver of some kind, he wondered if he shouldn't be the one that was worried. Especially when the female revealed her distaste for not being seen as more beautiful then the servant, and her knowledge that Kit was trying to steal from them.

"Now now, I didn't say that. You certainly are a looker yourself, maybe a bit more than a looker..." Kit responded to the sour look, his words taking on a suggestive tone. It did not take much effort for Kit to realize she was more mature then he was in terms of age, but the curves that defined a female's body were still there, and more then enough to pique his interest. Knowing she held a servant also gave Kit the impression that the female might have material wealth, or perhaps some sort of status that he might be able to weasel himself into. Even if Kit didn't feel compelled to flirt his way out of being labeled a thief, and dealt with as such, he would have probably still tried his luck at flirting.

Kit started to move closer, with a smooth, but non-aggressive approach, and moved his hand from behind his back to reveal the stolen food. Speaking with what he hoped was an enticing voice, Kit started to try winning the female over "Far as thievery gos, you caught me on that one I guess. So I suppose you have right to be angry with me, but in my defense, I was hungry, and not much of a hunter. Besides, I'd be willing to work something out with you, maybe something we both could enjoy?". If kit's words did not properly convey what sort of deal he was suggesting, his green eyes wanderings, and the grin on his face likely would.

It was a bit of a gamble, Kit knew that, and part of him still favored the idea of just bolting for it, but the reckless, greedy side of him won out.

Messages In This Thread