[M] [AW] I never thought I'd be in bloom...
[html]

OOC WC:: 380

He was hardly aware of the cracked asphalt beneath his paws even as he raced over it. It rarely crossed his mind. It was one of the more obvious mars on their lands, and the male hated it, but his paws had a mind of their own and he soon felt the soft caress of the grasses again. When the reached the shore and he sat down he took the time to look over his mate. She seemed so at ease here and a small smile crossed his face as he glanced out to sea. Gradually her comfort with the waters before them became his comfort and he allowed himself to relax. He was enjoying the feel of the waters gentle touch as it filled in the gaps between his toes. For once he was not thinking about his flaws, he had not a worry or care, and he sat in silence, content and at peace. It wasn’t until he felt her muzzle in his scruff that he shifted slightly. His brows knitted together and it occurred to him that his silence might seem unsettling to her. He curved his head towards her and lapped at her shoulder in a gesture that was meant to be comforting. The strong salty smell of the sea seemed to override the alluring aroma of her heat and allowed him to remain in her presence without the constant worry that he would spiral out of control, and take her before she was ready.

He gave a nudge to what he could reach of her, urging her to look at him. He was hardly even aware that she sat on his scarred side, something that would have caused him discomfort before. When he felt her withdraw a smile spread across his features which had become uncharacteristically warm. He looked her up and down, in awe of her beauty as the moonlight seemed to make her guard hairs shimmer. She seemed to outshine the waves and the moon above and he knew he had made the right choice. His eyes searched for hers. What did I do to deserve you? He pondered softly. You could have had any other, but you chose me…why? He was sincerely curious, and his black-rimmed ears perked, eager for her answer.

<style type="text/css">
.moontr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b684; text-shadow:#1a1c0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.moontr1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.moontr1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#556b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5dYlk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e433d; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95ada7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.moontr1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.moontr1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moontr1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread